Stylish Pet Grooming for Dogs and Cats in Springfield, MO the Happy Tails Way
Happy Tails offers a quality pet grooming experience where dogs and cats can enjoy pampering from our dedicated groomer in Springfield, MO. Hygiene affects health and vice versa, which is why routine grooming appointments at Happy Tails can ensure your pet always has a clean, soft coat, trimmed nails, and a bounce in their step (because they’ll feel their best!). We can also advise on how to maintain your dog and cat's hygiene at home, from brushing their coat to trimming their nails.
Is your dog’s coat looking rough around the edges? Reserve an appointment!
Roman goes 2 times a week. He’s opening up and seems to like getting out of the car to go in! The team there are loving and patient.
Included in Our Springfield Cat and Dog Grooming Services
Our professional groomer at Springfield can provide a range of services—whatever your pet needs, they can find it here. This includes:
- Brush out and blow dry
- Specialty haircuts
- Hair Trims
- Dog Nail Trimming
- Special shampoos (for pets with skin conditions)
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland expression
Why Pet Grooming is Beneficial to Your Dog or Cat's Health
Try going several days without bathing. How does that feel? Not so pleasant, right? While dogs don’t need to bathe as often as we do, they should see a professional groomer every month or so for a deep clean and overall tidying-up. Routine grooming provides the following benefits:
- A clean, plush coat free of accumulated dirt, dead skin cells, oil, and loose hair
- A clean, healthy skin barrier
- Less shedding
- No painful fur matting which harbors dirt and dead skin (and possibly parasites!) and affects blood circulation
- Healthy, blunt nails that allow for proper foot posture and gait
- Greater socialization and familiarity with being handled for your pet
- Possible early detection of skin disorders, lumps and bumps, or parasites